Always use Sweet Leaf Brand Stevia.
Do not use more than your allotted amount of fruit.
- 16 oz. Blueberries Frozen
- 2 packets Stevia Sweet Leaf Brand
- 3 oz Seltzer water San Pellegrino
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 8 drops Vanilla Creme Stevia Sweet Leaf Brand
- 12 drops Berry flavored Stevia Sweet Leaf Brand
*Take frozen blueberries out of freezer and let them thaw for about 20 minutes.
*Put the blueberries into a blender and sprinkle with stevia packets
*Put the San Pellegrino (or other seltzer water), lemon juice, drops of vanilla creme and berry stevia into a measuring cup or small mixing bowl and stir together.
*Pour mixture into blender, over the blueberries