- 3-4 Butter Lettuce Cups also called "living lettuce"
- 2 Carrots use julienne peeler
- 1 Cucumber use julienne peeler
- 4 Baby Bell Peppers slice into thin rings
- Basil small amount chopped
- Cilantro small amount chopped
- Pink Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp. Hummus NO OILS
Wash and dry your butter lettuce leaves. (About 3-4 cups per serving)
Scrub your carrots and cucumber. Use a julienne peeler to peel the carrots and cucumber into long, thin strips
Wash 4 baby bell peppers (this is for about 3 servings). Slice them into thin rings and discard stems.
Make your lettuce cups. Smear 1 tbsp. of hummus into the bottom of your lettuce cup. Pile on some of the cut carrots, cucumber, bell peppers and fresh basil and cilantro.