This is a great chicken recipe
Servings: 2 Servings
Calories: 250 kcal
- 1 cup Green or Red Onion finely chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- ¼ cup Chicken Stock or Broth
- 5 cups Org. Tomatoes diced
- 8.0 oz boneless Chicken Breasts cooked (grilled or broiled) and cubed
- ½ cup Fresh Basil chopped
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- ¼ tsp Hot Pepper Sauce opt.
Heat a large skillet to medium-high heat
Add onions, garlic and chicken broth and sauté until soft
Add tomatoes, chicken, basil, salt and hot pepper sauce
Reduce heat to medium, and cover skillet.
Simmer 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture is hot and tomatoes are soft
Goes great with a side dish...